![]() |
| This pic was pre-rinse off but post-race. Below you will find the post-race, clean celebratory times! And, after this we headed to Red's for dinner outside on the water in Charleston! |
5.26.2012
Mud Is Thicker Than Water
Often, I write about the friendship I have with my sister. It is such a gift. Lately, I've realized how unique our sister friendship has become because it includes my husband. He loves my sister like I do. She loves him like another brother. Granted, their friendship is a bit different. I considered writing about their friendship but that just didn't seem right. So, I included the pics below as a tribute to two of my best friends and their unique camaraderie. It is truly one of those relationships which both baffles and encourages me, mostly due to the fact that they bond over things like mud, experiencing excruciating pain, and physical endurance. You two, are reasons my heart smiles on a regular basis. Love, K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment