4.21.2012

Learned Thanking

For the following, I am grateful:
-a cousin who gave me a journal titled "God's Promises" which is being filled with daily reminders of why I should be thankful
-that I now know the meaning(s) of Tupelo Honey (thanks to SK's FB post, google, and youtube)
-my favorite new meaning of the above phrase being my youngest niece's 'name' on this site; we now have Tot and Tupelo
-for those who walk more difficult roads before me
-for 6 hour journeys which lead to ocean bridge walks for me and Mud Runs for SPK and Lizard
-sweet, sweet friends' willingness to share advice about the endless new thoughts of baby stuff
-an invitation which truly brings 'Georgia on My Mind' to reality
-being able to wake up from dreams
-oddly enough, for those who live in bitterness and anger, because they remind me of where I don't want to be
-mind discussions with my Heavenly Father: continuous, never hushed, pushed towards Him
-the feel of bubbles popping in my belly
-SPK feeling Baby move for the first time
-since then how Baby makes us laugh with the refusal to make self known when SPK's hand rests on his/her current home
-as our anniversary week comes to a close, remembering this day and looking forward with anticipation to that same smile warming my face for many years to come

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! What a special time of year this truly is! If you feel like stopping by while, "Georgia is on your Mind", let me know! :)