2.03.2012

Ugh

So, I cried all the way to work this morning.  This post is centered on how the little things, when they start to grow in number, seem to have the power to break you down.  I hate it when this happens.
-This morning, I was pulled over by a sarcasm infused officer.  Please note, I did not cry in his presence.  In fact, my response was emotionally deadpan.  No, I wasn't speeding.  No, I didn't have a taillight out.  No, my registration isn't expired.  My windshield wasn't 'clear enough'.  Place for thanks?  No ticket.  (Thank you, Lord.)  But, I still cried all the way to work.  Maybe it was his sarcasm and the lights spinning behind me?
-Last night, I didn't sleep between 3 and 5 AM...or something like that. 
-I have a random rash on my face.  No one seems to know what it is.  Nice.
-Work, this entire week of work, has been a bear.  I mean, a growling, charging, Grizzly, who keeps returning in different forms.  This morning has only proved to be much of the same.
-My outfit today is not flattering and it is annoying me to no end. 

At this point, I am praying I would keep this all in because my kiddos deserve normal Mrs. K...and that I would not cry again.  I am praying for grace, kindness, and compassion. 
Finally, I am thanking God for a husband who not only surprises me but then spoils me to whisk me away on birthday weekends.  These are the realities which are pulling me through today.  I hope if you are on the same page, you would find hope and endurance. 

No comments: