"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
And, I was made for another world. Truly, my soul can only be fully restored by my Lord's work in this child's life. That my daily mindset would be, "KDK, you were made for another world." With that understanding focusing my mind's paths, I would more readily remember my every breath is sealed with the promises of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:14). The byways, distractions, & concerns would not disillusion me. I would find contentment in walking in His shadow, where the light shines brightest, where grace overflows, & where nothing can separate me from Him. Nothing else can satisfy but you, Lord.
On a similar note, I found an answer to that cheesy question people often ask to stir conversation: If you could have dinner with anyone in the world (already passed on or living) who would it be?
Definitely, my answer would be Mr. Clive Staples Lewis, but instead of this being a cheesy question which in all likelihood, will not happen, I will get my dinner. For, one day, I will get to dine with him at the foot of our Lord, for eternity, in that other world for which we were both made. How's that for a conversation spoon piece?
No comments:
Post a Comment