6.15.2011

Did I Mention?

Although I packed up and said good-byes a mere weekend ago, I am up and running again...as in I am into summer school by two days already.  Yep.  Also, I am working with fellow colleagues on a new curriculum framework which will coincide with the changes in the math SOLs.  So, for those who think summer has arrived, ahem, I am still waiting.  Still, I am having a sweet time working with some awesome teachers and another neat group of students.  For now, I am going to spend time typing the new framework into the template we were given.  Finally, my favorite time of night and then, off to bed.  The next few days are jammed but I am finding joy in the midst of it all.  I think because of II Peter 2:9, my identity is a gift, which makes joy's pursuit attainable. 

No comments: