6.21.2011

Forgotten Pics

This was a visit in late January and I totally forgot I had the pics.  It was a few short hours but we had a blast.  My trooper of a husband was there, behind the camera; however, he was also the center of one little girl's attention to the point that she put her head on his shoulder and hugged on him.  I would have to agree, Tot.  Uncle 'Cott is the best.   When we are together next, I promise to get the 2 of you in a pic!

This was the closest we made it to a smile.  Naptime
was calling her name.
 
Isn't her sweater precious?

We spent Saturday morning with Tot, RK, and SK.  The remainder of the time was for SPK and myself.  It was a cold January date which lasted an entire weekend.  I love those, highly recommended to all who are part of a Mr. & Mrs. 

No comments: