4.07.2011
Learning
As I wake up each morning, the learning begins again. I am being taught every second of everyday to become the woman God desires me to be. Currently, I keep running into the face of the following lesson plans, courtesy of my Heavenly Father: *Thank goodness, His mercies are new every morning. *Steadfastness doesn't happen quickly (Is it interesting or simply ironic that fast is part of the word?) *Facing my fears alone doesn't work but finding strength in my Father makes it much less worrysome *Other people's anger, resentment can not effect me unless I give in to depending on self. *Forgiveness is one of the most difficult nouns to swallow or forgiving is one of the most arduous verbs to accomplish. Then again, refusing to forgive? IS A SIN. If I am truly, not just momentarily, a follower of Christ, I am required to forgive. Why? I serve God, who gave His son's life (who is totally perfect and didn't deserve it) for mine. I am forgiven for everyday of my life, every sin I've committed, will commit, currently am committing. Who am I to not forgive? *Bitterness bites and once it has you, it holds on.for.a.long.long.long.long.time. I don't want it to get ahold of me and God willing, if we ever have little ones, I don't want it to bite them either. *Finally, God is good, regardless of what is happening around me or who is effecting me. Learning is a lifestyle. I pray I never push the pause button on living as a learner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment