3.29.2011

March Madness

One basketball post, just one. I meant to title it March Sadness; however, I am pleased to announce that Baby Davis of the Bishop family made it through heart surgery and is now home! Praising God for that fact! His progress is the only reason I could not label this post with the word "sad". On the other hand, basketball is a much more sorrow filled situation. My Heels lost. I will admit, I cried. Before you judge me, I have now recovered, still plan on naming our firstborn Harrison Barnes, and I am now cheering for VCU. In addition, I am looking forward to the Master's, college football, and next basketball season.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Thanks, sweet friend! I can't believe March is coming to an end. We agree that it had sad moments, but we'll choose to focus on the joy filled ones instead (like the fact that I am typing with one hand because Davis is cradled in my other). Our God is faithful!