4.13.2011

Shout Out to Secrecy

I just have to brag on my Secret Pal. Really. Whomever the person might be, they are making me smile! Last week, I had a Starbucks GC AND a huge Reese's Cup. (I shared it with my husband, the Reese's Cup, not the GC. Sorry. I love him, but a girl has to have her boundaries!) Today, I had a student go check my 'mailbox' and she returned with a bag of goodies: Bic Wite-Out, Super Sticky (pretty colored) Post-Its, Skittles tucked into colorful eggs, Expo Markers, AND pretty colored pens! Sigh. So, Secret Pal 2011, here's to you and what I usually say to my kiddos when they achieve great success..."YOU rocked my socks off!" Thanks for making my week bright! P.S. Dear Father in Heaven, Thank you, thank you, thank you for the bright sunshine, giving me the opportunity (and wisdom) to get in bed early the past few nights, for the hours I spent with you Saturday morning and every night before I snooze, for your hand in my life even when it is difficult, and last but not least, thank you for my husband. Thank you for his sweet spirit, his insistence on having 'us' time, his prayers with me and for me, his desire to challenge me spiritually, his willingness to be interested in my interests, his energy, etc. Thank you. Amen.

No comments: