6.09.2010

Stressed but thankful

It's been a crazy past few weeks. I'm tired. Scott's tired. Even Charley is tired. I have to admit, my house is a wreck and all I've been able to do is survive. With weddings, school ending, and the "not knowing", it's been rough. Yet, each morning as I get into my car, God's grace has covered me sufficiently in song. Most of the songs are praising Him and as I join in, I feel revived. I find comfort in the fact that "I am NOT my own, but in body and soul, I belong to my faithful Savior Jesus Christ." Also, the following verse "do not worry about anything, but in everything, with prayer and petition, make your requests known to God." Encouraging and challenging words, and I am trying my best to live them. As a last comment, to those of you who have encouraged me in the past 3 weeks, you girls know who you are, thank you. Thanks for your words of support, calm, and friendship. Thanks for the texts and the phone calls. I love y'all!

No comments: