Yes. I decided to post about my Heels. This year has been a rather long, dreary, storm-filled journey thus far. I keep reminding myself that every team has "those years"; however, these are my Tarheels! Come on people! I still find myself hanging on to the last second for every game. In fact, I attended the UNC-VT game on February 4. (Sidebar: the game has still NOT been mentioned in my house.) It is fun to see Ginyard back on the floor, though still not at his best. Also, I've found a new fave, long and lanky Henson! So, while the rest of the college basketball season drags its way through the muck and mire, I will diligently cheer for my Heels. Hoping for the 2011 season's beginning for more reasons than one. Do you want to know the one, the only bright spot that keeps me smiling??? See pic below. You can NOT look at that face (and the Carolina shirt she so proudly sports) without SMILING! Be gone storm clouds...Cate, she's magic.

No comments:
Post a Comment