2.11.2010

Embracing Each Moment

As usual, February is one crazy month in our house! It's been crazy still, but in a rather different way.
1) Scott has a job. I, due to snowdays, do not.
2) My birthday came with another snow day and a nasty bout of Strep throat. Yet, the day was sugar sweet because I spent it snuggled up with my hubbie, who cooked me lunch and dinner, and all we did was chill. (I had the sore throat, but had not diagnosed it. It didn't BURN until early Saturday AM. But I kept saying "I think it might be strep." Sadly, I was correct.)
3) We have had copious amounts of the white stuff. Contrary to others' opinions, I love it. Watching it fall is one of my favorite wintery pasttimes. In fact, it reminds me of how unique and amazing my God is. Did you know each snowflake is entirely different than the one before? How's that for originality?
4) We still have Heart day, Scott's bday, and a Texas trip to go. LOVE February and all it brings...
Just think, Spring is right around the corner. Embrace the moments, love the cold, because I have a feeling, when it is July and 90 degrees, we might miss the white stuff.

No comments: