2.24.2010
I Will Be A Friend
is written on my new bracelet, in Arabic. Why? If you want to know the answer, ask me about my Texas trip. Overall, I found a new vision for living in a way that reaches out to all who deserve to know about the God I serve. This means everyone. I see such a need for His healing hand and grace all around me; however, often people are quick to reject Him. Well, what about those who don't even have the chance to choose? This is my heart's beat--that all peoples may know, the height, depth, and length of my Father's love for us. The first action, constant prayer. In the words of a new friend of mine "Prayer is blasting doors open all over the place. But this means, God's people have to pray." And so, I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment