
Here it is February 27, 2010 and guess what? I just finished our wedding album. Mmm-hmmm. I tend to procratinate with large projects having to do with photographs. I think the problem is I tend to be a perfectionist and I can assure you that I have been working on getting the album together for 2.5 years. Initially, I went through all the pics deciding which were suitable, then I put those on CDs, after that I went on to Snapfish, decided on the book, and started the layout. About a month ago, I received an email from Snapfish-"Your album project will be deleted as of March 1 if you do not make a purchase." Talk about lighting a fire under me. Tomorrow, Scott and I will have a completed wedding album. Thank you dear Snapfish for MAKING me have to finish! I do feel relieved.
2 comments:
nice post. thanks.
I can relate!! We are four years out (almost five) and I STILL haven't gotten our album - for the same reason as you... I want it to be perfect! Miss you, friend!
Post a Comment