...We had not seen this incredibly wonderful tiny Gator fan!! (She's wearing the Gator gear we found for her in Florida! Isn't her hair awesome?)...We had not yet traveled to Nags Head, North Carolina for a beach weekend in September. It was a beautiful weekend filled with 'us' time. The initial purpose was a couples' weekend, focusing on catching up with Shawn and Heather. Plans changed when Heather gave birth to Addison Lane (smiles!!) Friday morning! We are excited for the Howells! AND I got to meet Avery who is absolutely a sweet little boy...sooo due to Mrs. Spivey's kindness, we spent our beach weekend just the two of us. In short, we watched the VT game at Sugar Creek on the Sound, cheered them to a last minute victory and saw the sunset, too. We went to Corolla to share the joy of Katie and Eric being united as husband and wife; it was one of the most beautiful, relaxing, and warm weddings we've ever attended! Congrats you two! (NOW, we need to make an effort to see ya'll WAY more often!) And, we had that walk I'd been longing for at 7:30 Monday morning. It was perfect. Hand in hand, sand between our toes, waves crashing, and sky becoming clearer each minute.
...We had not yet spent time visiting with Sarah and Cate. Cate is growing up so quickly...sigh. But, she gets more
beautiful each time I see her. Scott met her, held her, and loved her instantly. AND we have the title of first baby-sitters...20 mins, but we have the title! :) We were able to spend time talking to Sarah, too! It is a gift to be able to pick up right where we left off; the only negative is having such short spans to catch up. But, that's why we have family, people we love in the together times and those in-between times.Check out her first photographed smile. Cured my bad week, easy!
...We weren't foster parents to a puppy. Yep, you read it right. We have a little germ
an shepherdish baby girl that calls us home for now. I named her Poppyseed from the minute I laid eyes on her. Her nickname is Poppy. Anybody want to give a home to a sweet little girl? In the meantime, we have 3 dogs bc Cassidy's parents are trekking up the East Coast with Noni. I'm a little stressed but there's a lot of love where we are right now. ;)...I hadn't spent 24 hours with a 13 month old. Liz and Matt decided to purchase a new car that was located in Ohio which present a need for child care. That's where I came in! Lydia was a gem! Many moments to share but not enough time. I am exhausted yet happy.
...I hadn't spent only 4 days at work that seemed like 12. Rough week.
Clinging to the fact that God's mercies are new every morning... because I have to go back.
To close, the pics below are updates of the Kier fam! More pics from the past 9 days to come!
Presenting: Sarah, Cate's mommy! :)
Who can resist baby toes? Seriously.
Love. Cuteness. Postcard worthy. 
No comments:
Post a Comment