our Hokies did not claim victory. I will say that it was a fun game to watch. There were a few times when I stood up to scream in celebration and others where I simply groaned at the screen. Needless to say, it was the first Saturday of football season. Upsets decided not to wait to show up until the 2nd or third week; instead, just to name a few, Oklahoma lost to BYU, UVA lost to William and Mary, and Dook lost to Richmond. I have to admit, I am looking forward to Saturday mornings and being able to take breaks from schoolwork or cleaning the house to watch College Gameday. I love it. Did anyone else think Kirk Herbstreit looks like he's lost a little weight? ;)
Today I spent the morning hours having coffee with the Turners, Scott, and Deb. Then, Scott and I went to church to keep
the nursery. My hubbie is the most awesome man ever! We had 3 kiddos, including little Lydia. I have included her adorable 1 year pic in this entry. Can we please say cutie? AND...she warmed up to Scott today!This was a BIG step for Scott and Miss Lydia. From what we can figure, we've noticed she is scared to death of him with facial hair. So, he walked into the room, clean-shaven (THANK you Lydia!) and she actually let him hold her and walk her around the nursery with her chubby fingers holding onto his. I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see Scott with Cate and most of all, with our little ones. Already, I think the nickname of 'baby hog' would suit him just fine!
the nursery. My hubbie is the most awesome man ever! We had 3 kiddos, including little Lydia. I have included her adorable 1 year pic in this entry. Can we please say cutie? AND...she warmed up to Scott today!This was a BIG step for Scott and Miss Lydia. From what we can figure, we've noticed she is scared to death of him with facial hair. So, he walked into the room, clean-shaven (THANK you Lydia!) and she actually let him hold her and walk her around the nursery with her chubby fingers holding onto his. I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see Scott with Cate and most of all, with our little ones. Already, I think the nickname of 'baby hog' would suit him just fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment