7.10.2009
Baby Meter Filled to Full...That is a Good Thing!
My entire afternoon was spent wrapping my arms around, crawling on the floor with, pushing in a stroller, and watching Miss Lydia Ann shove Cheerios into her mouth with her dimpled little hands. I am loving life! The time was also for Liz, Lydia's mom and I to spend time chatting and just relaxing. Who knew that a 10 month old baby girl doing an army crawl could make your grin stretch farther than ever before? Or that her giggles, squeals, and incessant 'da-da-da-DA' would make you just want to hug her again? The afternoon was a sweet one. I left the house to take Lydia for a walk so her mom could get some things done and for the first 20 minutes or so Lydia and I 'talked'. When I was behind the stroller instead of beside it, she would turn her head until we made eye contact. Then, I realized she was quiet, I bent over the stroller and she was fast asleep, her legs dangling. I just walked with her in silence until I had to wake her up when we arrived home. After her eyes focused and she realized who I was, she woke up with a huge grin. So, that was the end of my baby time. Loved every minute of it. Thanks Liz for letting me get my baby fix. No worries, I WILL be back for more! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment