
The past few weeks have been a bit out of whack, but also filled with blessings. Take last night for example. A normal Wednesday night at church for prayer meeting. Prayer meetings have given me a renewed vision in how I pray. Last night, we had a missionary couple speak about their experiences and hopes for spreading the word of Jesus. The hour brought me to tears a few times because I realized how lacking my fervor can sometimes be for my gracious God. I was amazed as they described the extremely creative ways they use to share their faith. As of yesterday, I had not envisioned sharing my faith as a challenge to be creative. Now, I do.
Then there's the time Scott and I have been able to spend together. He is my best friend and we've found time to share, to pray, and to discuss our future. (INCLUDING the remodel which begins in less than 2 weeks!)
Finally, this past Monday the weather was a picture of Spring. The sky was speckled with white clouds amidst a perfect Carolina blue, the temperature hovered in the 70s until 630PM, and a slight breeze stirred the air every few moments. Needless to say I took advantage of it all. I left school by 330, went straight to my back deck, and read my fav't book, the Bible, and Feminine Appeal for 2 hours! Earlier that day I received an email from Sarah and Rhett, which contained my very first look at my soon to arrive niece/nephew. Yay for early August! :)
Our God is good...how about I say that again? Our God is good!
Then there's the time Scott and I have been able to spend together. He is my best friend and we've found time to share, to pray, and to discuss our future. (INCLUDING the remodel which begins in less than 2 weeks!)
Finally, this past Monday the weather was a picture of Spring. The sky was speckled with white clouds amidst a perfect Carolina blue, the temperature hovered in the 70s until 630PM, and a slight breeze stirred the air every few moments. Needless to say I took advantage of it all. I left school by 330, went straight to my back deck, and read my fav't book, the Bible, and Feminine Appeal for 2 hours! Earlier that day I received an email from Sarah and Rhett, which contained my very first look at my soon to arrive niece/nephew. Yay for early August! :)
Our God is good...how about I say that again? Our God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment