7.02.2008

The TRUE beginning of summer

Sooo, when you have a class right after school ends, summer escapes you for a few moments. I felt as if it had almost slipped through my fingers, but just in time, class ended and now I can breathe July's freedom. June ended with 9 days of dogsitting, and now I am finally home! July begins with a trip to Charleston for the fourth of July! Then we will have a week of home renovations and updates (our annual summer to-do list).
Scott's job is going well and he enjoys the challenge every day brings. We continue to build up from the difficult times earlier this year, which is encouraging. This summer is a time for Scott to build up his clientele and to tackle sales! Please keep him in your prayers as he works hard and pray for a sense of peace for both of us. I am already praying about the upcoming year with my new 5th graders. Spending two years with the same group of kids was a treat and I feel like they were actually my own kiddos. I am hesitant about the new year because it has the possibility to feel like my first year all over again in certain ways. Then again, newness is not a bad thing! I know God is preparing my heart for my new group of kids and my prayers are that I would have the right frame of mind for the mix of personalities that make up my 2008-2009 group.
We are praying for each of you. Please let us know if you have specific prayers! Love and smiles-Scott, Krista and Charleston

No comments: