6.16.2008

What happened to May?

Hey all! I think May has to be chalked up to SOLs and Woofstock. For those of you who are not up with the stae of Virginia's education lingo, those are the Standards of Learning. The HUGE tests my kids take in mid-May. Then there was Scott working towards making Woofstock an accomplishment! All went well through the month of May for us...I ran another race, a 10K this time. I began the race with Speedy, aka my sister Elizabeth--haha! Then after 1.5 miles she took off and finished in 50 minutes. I came in 12 minutes behind her, but I did finish! My hopes are that this summer will enable me to train harder and set a pace for my fall training.

Our summer is going to be calm except for making plans for Liz's wedding and going to events for her and Jensen. So far the first few days have been GREAT and I realized I needed summer this year far more than any other year before!

Finally, I realized I had not given an update on my friends Ange and Patrick and their twin boys...the boys are doing well and at HOME! Praise God! Continue to pray and thanks for all of you who did lift them up in prayer to our gracious Lord!

Hope ya'll have incredible summers! We would love to hear from friends and fam...if you are in our neck of the woods, stop by and you are welcome to stay with us! Smiles to all!!

No comments: