First of all, we now have a new friend in our lives...Avery Warren Howell!! Congrats to our friends Shawn and Heather, the new parents! :)
February...here's the list: my bday, Scott's bday, Scott's mom's bday, gramps's bday, grandma kier's bday, megan's bday, grandma kanode's bday, valentine's day, our friend michelle and Jenna's bdays...and I am sure I forgot someone, not purposely but bc this month is already filled to the brim with new life and celebrations. Oh yea, and one must not forget, college basketball is HOT and HEAVY! For instance, we just returned from a day trip to B-burg to see the Hokies beat the Hoos. In addition, we spent some long needed time with Katie! :) (BTW I still don't believe Eric exists.) In the meantime, we are counting down the moments until the yearly clash...Heels v. Devils. Until then, I will celebrate this month calmly. I'll try to check back after Feb 6th. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAR HEEEEEEEEEEEEELs!!! And to all, friends DON'T let friends like Dook. Enough said for tonite. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment