First Day of School
Must I say more? In all actuality, it was a great day and I am excited about the change for this year. Sadly, I have to leave Charley everyday; however, his puppy smile is a bit brighter when I return after a long day at work. Today was excellent in the fact that I came home to my sweet dog (and Josh sitting on the floor paying Xbox) and my sweet dog jumped for joy until I put down my bags and kissed him profusely. Ahhhh what could be sweeter? :) To school and the first six days of preparing for my kiddos.
1 comment:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Post a Comment