Ahh, yes. I did in fact realize that I had not posted Mr. Finley's four month old photo. The advantages of my new smartphone...(Thank you very much dear, wise husband who insisted I have one even though I fought it with all I could. I was perfectly happy with my "dumb" phone. Now, as I can't seem to function without my IPhone, I am amazed I lasted so long without it.) Again, the advantages allow me to snap pictures and to easily upload them to the blog; however, finding time to blog is the kicker. I thought seeing both his four and five month pics in one post might be fun. And, it bought me a little extra time...
Four months
Five months
Everytime we take a monthly pic I think I should put him in a onesie or something, but then, I just love the babyness of him and I can't bring myself to do it. He is looking more and more like a little boy versus the baby he is for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment