7.23.2012

Sweetness

-Charley's willingness to help.  SPK taught him to 'pick' things up and currently, as a large prego girl, this has been an added benefit in the past few weeks.  For example, while sorting clothes on the couch, I dropped a sock on the floor.  I simply said "Charley, get the sock for mama, please."  And, he did. :)  He has been my little helper.

-SPK's progress on the downstairs.  It is looking like a HOME!  I am so proud of him and all the work he's put into making our house a home.

-Baby Bishop #4's birth on my Noni's bday!

-Naptime.  Oh, sweet, sweet naptime.  Today, I slept through a thunderstorm.  I heard the thunder in my subconscious, but it did not phase my sleep.

-Prayer:  continual communication between myself and my Father.  Sweet gift from heaven.

-Friends' support & generosity. 

-Spending time together with my man while he and I both check items off the to-do lists.  Accomplishing much, together.

-The excitement of meeting our little one coupled with the need to get things done before arrival and both of those all wrapped up in God's perfect timing. 

No comments: