6.17.2012
Difference
Our card for Father's Day said a lot in a few words. "A good Daddy makes a big difference in a little girl's life...(inside) and you still make a difference in a big girl's life, too. Thanks, Daddy." I am blessed to call my Father, Daddy. I know he will fight for me, for us. I know he spends nights praying for me. I know he loves my mom. I know he enjoys life and sometimes he struggles. I know he is not perfect, but frankly, God knew he was perfect for me. Most of all, I know he loved me when I was little and I know he loves the woman I am now. I am blessed to still have him in my life and to have a Dad who points me past himself to my Heavenly Father. Wow. Thankful for a Daddy who continues to make a difference in this girl's life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment