4.09.2012

A Few Tidbits

1)  Our grass is freshly cut and I wish I could bottle up the color to roll out on the yard in the midst of December.
2)  My morning began with a walk to Yaya's house where I spent time coloring with one of my favorite little people in the world.  Tot sang the ABC song, said 'hi' to Baby Kanode with a pat on my belly, made me giggle everytime she laughed, and asked questions the entire time.
3)  I am making headway marking things off our "To-Do" list.
4)  I've acquired two new nicknames at school.  My team calls me Sponge Belly Square Pants and Heather, our secretary, calls me Baby Momma. 
5)  On Wednesday and Thursday I get to spend time with my mom and I can't wait.
6)  I love this guy.
7)  Spring Break is in full swing...Praise God!
8)  Here are some pics from this past Fall.  We spent time with great friends:  Lizard and the Mos. 
 
Long overdue but had to post.  :)  Hope your day is blue skied and green grassed. 

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Oh, Krista...I didn't know you were expecting!!! Soooooo happy for you!!! Keep us updated on your pregnancy. :-)