12.08.2011

To See #25 Play Again

So, I never thought I would say THAT again but this past weekend we went to watch #25 play soccer.  Although it wasn't Lizard, it was a sweet girl we love very much:  Meredith Lauren.  We felt privileged to make the trip to Atlanta to catch her in action.  Our hope is that one day very soon, she might call the East Coast home for a little while.  And then?  We will get to watch #25 play a LOT more.  Thanks for letting us come and crash your weekend!
It was a chaotic, jam-packed weekend. 
SPK and Matthew had fun.  I think SPK needed a little brother.
We met Val, Matt's main squeeze.  I picked her out in a sea of people.  You have to ask me about this one.  :)  It was great to finally meet her and hang out with her!

The next few pics are from dinner one night.  I was pumped that there was a Pappasitos in Atlanta!  Heaven for your tummy?  Pappas' Grill.  Me with Aunt Ty...Us with Mark
A visit to Atlanta can't be complete without stopping at the Chik-Fil-A Dwarf House!
Also, I played Bananagrams with a few of these chickas...love that game.
This makes me laugh!  No Subway for you, Matthew. Haha.
The reason we made the trip.
Last, but not least, my main squeeze...looking all serious. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like a great weekend! Wish we could have met up since you were in Atlanta. Next time you are here, please give me a call!