11.05.2011

Reasons for Wide, Full Tooth Grinning to Commence

Simply stated:
1)  Lizard qualified for Boston.  Enough said.  (Thankful for those amazing friends who ran with her and for her stubborn determined spirit.  We say "fooey" to the last 6.2 miles being headwinds...)  You killed it Liz.  Be proud.
2)  My husband's hard work in the contruction zone.  He is working two jobs and still pushes on to make our house a home.  I love that.  I love him.
3)  Can I please just say I am a bit upset with UNC football?  (Notice I did not say UNC in general or UNC bball.)  I went on my own (competing with Scott) and chose 6 college football games.  Went 5 for 6.  Really?  :)  But, hey, pretty dang good.  I'm smiling and I think my hubbie is, too.  Go sports wife who researched her decisions based on record, home team advantage, and a few just plain gut feeling.
4) This cutie.  As her awesome mama said "hop hop bunny".  And the fact that there's another one arriving soon thanks to that same awesome mama...and a little support from my brother, of course.  ;) 
5)  A fun game LSU v. Bama.  Game of the century?  I don't know about that one, but fun nonetheless.
5)  An extra hour of sleep.  Wonderfulamazingsleeparrivesatjusttherighttime.  Nite y'all!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love it! What did you think of the game of the century? :)