I made it through March 12th. It's close to over and for that I am grateful.
I am also extremely thankful that my Tarheels won. I know that is quite a small item in the scheme of things, but the win made my day. To close, I have to share the text I sent to my sweet, sweet fam after the win:
"Hi, all! Shhh, don't tell Scott. But I've decided what our first child's name will be...{boy OR girl}...Harrison Barnes Kanode. He had me at his first, last, and all other three-pointers. Love.that.kid."
If you are a college bball fan, you will understand. It is funny, like make the corners of your mouth crack funny. And, although I am not totally serious...(time will tell)...I figured I would go along with some of the parents out there naming their poor children T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E. names. Above name for a boy, nice! Above name for a girl, not so much, more like awful. As Mom replied, "at least his name isn't Leroy, that would be worse!" :)
Sigh. March 12th, done. Thank you God for carrying me through the day and keeping me busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment