For a few reasons, the title of this entry is justified.
One, my week at school has been absolutely unimaginable. I will stop with that as the descriptor because that is all that needs to be said.
Secondly, last night, while at dinner with my husband and 14 of his family members for Chad's bday something amazing occurred. As we were served our food, which was a crazy moment considering how many of us were there and how long the table was we were all getting ready to eat when Uncle Frank said "Let's bow our heads for the blessing." And so, we did. During dinner, I was lost in conversation with Danielle when I noticed a man walking up to the table. He simply said "It was encouraging to see a group
of people willing to bow their heads and thank God for their food in public." I was pleased with what he said and thought it was a blessing for him to encourage us in that regard. Then, I seemed to forget about him as the dinner conversations continued. As our time came to a close, Uncle Frank asked for our checks because we had to split the main check in so many ways. Our waiter replied, "Your check is paid." The man with the encouragement from earlier? Yea. He paid for the entire table's dinner. Wow.
Third, check out the picture to the right. My heart smiles everytime I see it, no words, just smiles.
Finally, I will leave you with the picture below:
1 comment:
Yikes, can't wait to hear what happened at school. And thanks for posting pictures of the little lady bug ;)
Post a Comment