10.03.2009

A New One

Of what? You might ask. The better question would be of whom? WHO, else? Why, my niece, the most beautiful baby girl on the planet! Baby Cate. Enjoy!

This pic is close to the one on her birth announcement; hence, I took it off the blog for a few weeks to wait for the announcement to arrive! :)
Also, just to inform ya'll how cute my hubby is...I got home from work yesterday afternoon and sat down on our couch, which has morphed into his 'office' space. I moved the mouse of our computer and to my glee, little Cate's smiley picture looked back at me. Scott uploaded her pic as our screen design. Now that was fun! :)

2 comments:

Allie said...

What a cute picture! I love it!

Jamie said...

We are the Poelzer's from Oxford! Well, Mike is...anyways, here is his email address.....in case you want to get in contact with him. Loved your blog.....mpoelzer@springcreekonline.com