8.01.2009

Cate, my new favorite word



Cate is my new favorite word to say. I haven't even met the little one and everything about her is my new favorite thing. Especially the word, her name, Cate. It is fun to say. Try it. Does it roll off of your tongue and then click for emphasis at the end? I can't wait to meet Cate. For now, pics will have to suffice. Once again, I am borrowing from her Aunt Betsy's facebook entry until I can figure out how to get my own. If you don't know Cate's full name 'Martha Catherine' is a tribute to our Aunt Fafa. I know, you're wondering, Fafa? How? ;) Fafa is our Aunt Martha's affectionate nickname, Martha Cate's namesake.

My favorite pic of Cate is one Rhett sent yesterday via camera phone. (Upper right)Her Poppa is holding her and you can see the side of her little face. She's all bundled up and then you realize how tiny she is because you see Poppa's hands, which look gargantuan! Seriously, it looks like a giant is holding a fragile doll. It is sweetness defined. As you can see, my future posts (for a least a while) will center around a certain topic. I told you my new favorite word was Cate.



No comments: