15) Easy to find a few moments to begin to organize for the annual yard sale
14) Catch up on facebook and emails
13) My lesson plans for school far exceed just this wk!! I am now planned thru the next 3 wks!
12) Making lunch at home for myself and my hubbie
11) Cleaning house time
10) Sitting on the couch, watching a movie, typing plans--all under the comfort of a cozy and incredibly warm blanket
9) Marking things off of my many lists
8) Sleeping in (which includes my husband having to get out of bed FIRST and NO alarm)
7) Watching snow fall outside the window
6) Putting Charley's toys in his basket time after time because when I turn my back, he trots over to the basket to promptly pull them ALL out into the middle of the floor again...hmmm :)
5) Anticipating 'Roanoke County Schools' on either the closed or 2 hours late list on the news
4) Staying up late the night before (as in later than 9PM, my usual bedtime)
3) HGTV in HD
2) Spending morning time with God through His word, prayer, and my new book I'm reading with a good friend (Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney)
1) Above all, watching Charley run like a tornado through the mess of white coldness that covers our lawn. Regardless of how many times I let him out, to him it seems fresh and completely adventurous, and he races through it, comes to a screaming halt, bites the snow, then takes off again!
Sigh...and I get another one tomorrow!!!
PS Lizard and Jensen are now Aunt and Uncle to a beautiful baby girl named Emerson! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment