7.02.2007
The end of 'the shop'...
Today is moving day for Scott. For the last 6 years or so, he has owned Scott's Custom Framing and after more than a year of discussion and prayer, he is venturing into another profession with a sales focus. It was a little sad last night to help him pack up and clean out 'the shop' as it is affectionately deemed. That place holds some sweet memories. The first being when I walked in to return some prints my mom had PURPOSELY borrowed from him all the way to bringing Charley there for the first time. But, then again, Scott is excited and ready for a new challenge. He decided to stop while he was doing great and he has said that if he wants, he could start up again. I believe him. For now, I think I was becoming jealous of the amount of Scott's time the shop took from me, and we are happy for a change. (8 - 4:30...are you kidding me, real hours?) So while he moves, I will be home doing homey things. In fact, my first task just happened...I had to put Charley in his crate because he was slurping down the rest of MY breakfast. Here's to summer days and puppies with their tails tucked in guilt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment