6.28.2007

A first time for everything..

So I just called SPK (who is off on another golfing venture) and I began with the question "What do you want to call our blog?" His comment, the normal goof infused one was "We already have a name for our dog? What are you doing?" I decided, on the heels of my dear friend Missy, that a blog was a sweet idea for sharing our lives with family and friends, especially considering the miles that separate us from so many...so here we are.
Oh yes, the title. Howie Day is a fave of SPK's and now I tend to admire his music as well...one of our fav't songs is "Collide". It just seemed to fit. In the midst of our crazy, hectic schedules, the two of us collided into one another's life...certainly by the grace of God, for which we are grateful. It has been a sweet trip thus far, now married a year and 75 dayish! AND we are NOT alone, instead we have our baby, golden haired and bushy tailed, Charleston's Carolina Blue. He is our pride and joy, even with his ADHD tendencies! :) For now, I must get to cleaning the house, but until next time and hopefully pictures, smiles to you all!

No comments: