2.29.2008

LEAP year

Greetings and happy end of February! I always hate to see February leave because it is so filled to the brim, but then I realize Spring is peeking around the corner and it is easier to let go. I absolutely HAD to post on Feb. 29 considering the whole LEAP year idea. My fifth graders were enthralled with the whole concept today! We had an interesting and fun discussion about the possibility of your birthDATE only occurring once every four years! :)
Scott is traveling ALL the time now and I am getting used to being a single, working parent...Hopefully will not happen for real bc honestly, I might freak out! I feel frazzled and discombobulated, instead of in control and organized. Work is going well for both of us and we continue to seek God's guidance. We are taking a Finance class through church and although challenging, it is a huge blessing. We are building our marriage and our future, which is both scary and exciting all at once.
Please continue to pray for Ange, Patrick, Will and Miles. The boys are doing well and we continue to pray that God would provide for the family in all areas needed.
Happy Leap Day 2008!

No comments: